Thursday, January 16, 2014

Portfolio

1. What was your favorite part?
My favorite part was doing the timeline on Caesar Chavez. I was able to learn a lot of interesting facts on him that i didn't know before. I also enjoyed making the presentation on Prezi. It was fun choosing the layout, fonts, pictures, and all that other stuff.

2. What was most challenging?
The most challenging was "Los Acentos" practice test. I found it more challenging because it was the firs test of the class. Aside from that I was clueless on the topic of acentos. I didn't know anything about spanish except talking and somewhat reading and writing.

3. How could you make your portfolio better?
I can make my portfolio better by keeping everything organized. This semester I kept every single paper that was handed out. The problem was on my organization. I didn't keep it in chronological order so all my papers are jumbled up in my folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment